|LAB Acoustics - Return Policy|
At LAB Acoustics we strive to achieve customer satisfaction. We provide top quality merchandise through our suppliers. We electronically test loudspeaker components before they leave our warehouse to make sure your purchase is in good working order. In the event that you do receive a product with a manufacturing defect we will promptly exchange it for a properly functioning device. However, due to the nature of many of our products, speakers with burnt or damaged voice coils or drive systems cannot be accepted for return or exchange as this constitutes abuse of the product in question.
When you do want to return an item for a refund, the following requirements must be met.
1) All returns must be pre-authorized by LAB Acoustics with an active return authorization number which can only be obtained after contacting us and receiving our consent to issue a refund.
2) All products must be returned to us shipping prepaid in the same condition as sold; unused and/or undamaged with all original packaging intact and present. Used and/or damaged equipment is not returnable, nor are repair parts. We are reasonable, but our decision is final.
3) All returned goods are subject to a 20% restocking fee and the customer is responsible for shipping expenses incurred from and to LAB Acoustics in the event of a refund. Refund amount will always be less original shipping - as stated above.
4) Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase transaction date (not when it arrives at customer location. Exceptions will be made in unusual situations of course, at our discretion).
5) Returned product must be accompanied by original sales receipt. Please make a photocopy of aforementioned receipt for your own records.
6) No Refund will be given on the following items: Discontinued products, Specials, Blowouts, Special orders, repair parts, burnt voice coils, damaged drive systems, Second-hand or trade-ins.